American Living Organ Donor Fund ‘Be A Lifeline” Photo-Story Contest
DMCA COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENT
DMCA Take-Down Notices. If you are a copyright owner and believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on this website infringes your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C 512) (“DMCA”) by sending the following information in writing to the American Living Organ Donor Fund (ALODF) ‘Be A Lifeline” Photo Story Contest Designated Copyright Agent at DMCA@bealifeline.com. Your notification must include:
· The date of your notification;
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
· A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
· A description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information sufficient to enable us to locate such work;
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and/or email address;
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Action in Response. Upon receipt of the written notification identified above, we will:
· Remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
· Forward the written notification to the alleged infringer, and notify them that the materials have removed or disabled.
Filing A DMCA Counter-Notice
If your material has been removed or blocked by us as a result of a DMCA Notice, you may send us a Counter-Notice asking for the allegedly infringing material to be restored.
When we receive the Counter-Notice, we will send a copy of the Counter-Notice to the party who originally requested the removal of the allegedly infringing material and we will reinstate the allegedly infringing material, unless that party obtains a court order supporting its removal. We reserve the right to ignore a Counter-Notice that is not in compliance with the DMCA. Your Counter-Notice must include the following:
· A list and description of all material(s) that were removed and the location at which the material(s) appeared before it/they was/were removed.
· Your name, address, telephone number and email address (if available).
· A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Minneapolis, Minnesota if your address is outside of the United States);
· A statement that you will accept service of process from the person (or an agent of such person) who provided the DMCA Notice to us.
· The following statement: "I swear under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
· Your Signature.
Our Action in Response to Counter-Notice. Upon receipt of a counter-notification, we will:
· promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
· inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following the receipt of the Counter Notification, provided our Designated Agent has not received notice from the complaining party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on our Site, network or system.
This process only relates to reporting a claim of copyright infringement. Messages related to other matters will not receive a response through this process.
The DMCA agent for American Living Organ Donor Fund Be a Lifeline! is Anne Zerby.